The greatest excitement that I have about Barcelona is thinking about all of the race that I am going to be able to run in beautiful sunny España. I’ve already found the group of people who are going to be part of the running club. Speaking of Running Club, I think that is one place that I am going tTory to make my mark at ESADE. I hope to gain an officer position and further my cause of get a position in sports marketing post-graduation.
- 11 November 2012 – San Sebastian Marathon
- 25 November 2012 – Jean Bouin 10K – the website is only in Catalan
- 13 March 2013 – Mitja 1/2 Marató de Barcelona (only €19 to register before Jan 19)
- 17 March 2013 – Zurich Marató de Barcelona
- 18 September 2012 – Cursa de la Mercè 10K
- TBD April 2013 – Cursa Bombers 10K (Nike Sponsored)
At lot of these websites are written in Catalan making it harder for me to figure out how to enter the races. Nothing a little babelfish can’t help. Do you know of other can’t miss races in Barcelona?