The first year of my MBA has come to an end and what a crazy first year it has been! I have done and seen so much in a short period of time, it’s so hard to imagine that it was just a year. Now that summer vacation is here and I have a lot more free time (apart from my internship) I’m going to make up for lost time with my posts. Here’s my 1st year in review!
1. Moved to Barcelona
2. Became president of Sports Business Club
3. Started Learning to Climb
4. Snowboarded for the Second Time
…and it was so much better! Second time really makes a big difference! (and I paid less than a €100 for all the gear! Gotta love Decathlon!)
5. Learned to Salsa Dance…And Won a Competition
6. Ran the Barcelona Marathon…and Half Marathon
7. Ate at Michelin star restaurant Arzak in San Sebastian
8. Explored my love for Gaudi in Cadaquez and Figueres
9. Had an amazing spring break trip traveling through Turkey
10. Had a hot air balloon ride
11. Hiked a mountain (my first real hike)
12. Played on the girls football team and made it to the finals in IESE Spring Games
13. Traveled to southern Spain, Gibraltar and into Africa
14. Attended an FCB Barcelona game as a socio!
15. Made some of the most amazing friends a girl could ask for 🙂
16. Danced in the fireworks during a Barcelona parade
17. Attended Primavera Sound music festival
18. Modeled for ESADE Running Gear
19. Went to the top of Monserrat
20. Fell in Love with Barcelona!!
Hope you enjoyed my quick recap of the year. Stay tuned for more in depth information about my travels and what’s next for this girl.